Happy New Year!

10:27 PM

Happy New Year! 

It feels incredible to be back after a long hiatus. 

I'm not sure about you, but I feel as though the past two to three years have been bit of a blur, and that I've just exited the thick of it. 

That season of my life was filled with bittersweet moments in my personal life, career, and family. I wrestled as I tried to adapt to a revised path and timeline for my life that I didn't quite understand, which left me exhausted. 

Somewhere in the midst of it all, I lost sight of the simple things that bring me joy and perspective on life, like travel, photography and blogging. 

I'm grateful that I made the time to take a step back and rest this Christmas. Here's a few photos from my trip to Cape Cod with my family. 

There's nothing like the crisp ocean air to clear the mind and restore the soul.








We took the time to reminisce about life, acknowledge our progress, and to get excited about our future together. 

I have no idea what this new year will bring for me, but I'm confident and hopeful that there is goodness, beauty and growth in store for 2023. I truly believe that the things that we don't understand in isolation will all come together for good. It's just a matter of time!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Subscribe